Judy Cook Interiors ~ Studio Profile
Good design is about creating an environment that is well suited to your needs. It recognizes that our needs change as our lives evolve, and it allows flexibility for changes. It is beautiful, practical, functions well, and is pleasing to you, the client.
I am an Interior Designer because I have been mesmerized by light, colors , pattern, texture, fabric, and art work my entire life. My passion for all these elements is evident when I work with clients. I love what I do and that passion makes my job fun and exciting. The benefit to you is that you work with a designer who is excited about the possibilities of each and every project who will strive to make the process fun as well as successful.
Why Work With Judy Cook Interiors?
- I have access to numerous lines of fabric, furniture and accessories that are available to the trade only. The trade price I receive allows me to give you a substantial deduction on any items purchased through JCI.
- I have assembled a talented group of craftsmen who bring our designs to life. I rely on a select group of artisans who create custom cabinetry and millwork as well as expert painters, paper hangers and drapery workrooms.
- My upholsterers provide unparalleled expertise when working with antiques, family heirlooms and worn furniture. Their knowledge of history and furniture construction assures me that your pieces will be accurately restored to withstand the rigors of use.
- I provide you with the highest level of service by setting high standards for the tradesmen I work with and by communicating with them frequently.
- I stay organized, pay attention to all the details and keep you posted so you always know what is going on with the project.
- I will manage your project so that it stays on time and within budget.
- I value your input, respect your time, and recognize that our project is about your needs and wishes.
see url When all these factors are combined, the resulting project is everything you imagine and more.